• Report improper storage of a Recreational Vehicle, Boat or Trailer on private property
corPrinterIcon Email page link
Improper Storage of a Recreational Vehicle, Boat or Trailer on Private Property

The City of Rockford has ordinances regarding parking of recreational vehicles, boats and trailers on private property. Before submitting a complaint, please review this brief explanation of the ordinances. The Neighborhood Standards division of Community and Economic Development handles these complaints. Contact Neighborhood Standards at 815-987-5566. Completing this form will send your request directly to that division via email.



If you believe a vehicle, boat or trailer is improperly parked on private property, please complete the form below. Although your contact information is not required and will not be included in permanent records, it may be helpful to us to have your information if we have questions regarding the location. Please be specific when indicating the location of the violation. An exact street address is preferred.

Page last updated: 5/6/2013 11:03:09 AM

Permits | Report a Problem | Employment | Contact Us

Special thanks to Jason Rotello and Tamika Jones for contributing images for the City of Rockford website.